

We have apparently started a new tradition. Christmas at the Dahl House is now December 23rd. The tradition got off to a good start. Everyone meet in Northfield - Brandon, Trisha, Hunter, Brittany, Alex, Josh, Mom, Dean, and Charlie and I.

It was a big group but we managed to all make it around the kitchen table. I even got demoted to the piano bench seat while Josh was promoted to a regular single seat.
We started the evening with some
fantastic guacomole made by Charlie. However Charlie and I consumed most of the guac. It was delicious. We did not follow the guac with a Mexican Christmas meal (I don't know what that would be). We had the usual meal - ham, corn, potatos, etc.
After dinner, we made our way to the tree and presents. Hunter was very excited to start opening gifts. Plus he had the most gifts. He really has this birthday and Christmas thing down now. Naturally we let the littlest go first. Hunter ripped into his first present and didn't stop from there. Eventually he helped almost everyone open their presents too.

Highlight gifts of the evening include: an ipod shuffle for Deano (techno geek), a sander for Mom (she loves tools), tickets to the
Cotton Bowl for Josh and Alex, Walmart gift cards for Britt (Walmart is the excitement in Superior), Pete Carroll autograph for Charlie (a die-hard fan), and Chipotle gift cards for Angie (I love to eat!).
It was a great Christmas and a start to a stupendous tradition at the Dahl House.
No comments:
Post a Comment