Sunday, March 11, 2007

Green Bowl Mission

We have recently lost one of our Target green cereal bowls. I was very careless and did not pack it well in the car. After the crazy car ride to Owatonna this weekend, the bowl shifted toward the door and well, shattered upon impact on Tanner and Annie's driveway.
Our bowl looks like this but in a lime green color.


We went to Target today and did not find a matching green bowl however we were in a much higher priority search for grilling tools. If you are in a Target in the near future, please keep a look out for a green cereal bowl. However it is not a big deal if we can't find a replacement.

In search for the perfect grilling tools, I stumbled upon the candy/Easter aisle (okay I was looking for candy). While meandering down the aisle I spotted the coolest Easter baskets - where were these when I was a kid??! There was an amazing selection. However the best baskets were the basketball ones. There is a super cool basket in the shape of a basketball net. I tried to find a picture of it online but had no luck. It was amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify -- I was in the driveway when the bowl broke. Angie, you are not to blame...CHARLIE was the one who opened the car door and let the bowl fall out :)
I think HE should be out hunting for green bowls.