
I am officially the last participant of the Running Opener to blog. However, I received some fan mail from the race that I would like to post. I received the following letter this morning.
Dear Angie and Charlie,
I am one of your biggest fans. I have this deep, long attachment to you and your running. I just can't let go. I need to be there to guide you. I have this slight obsession with all your running details. I have accompanied you on many runs and enjoy your company. It is because of this closeness that I had to write you.
I just wanted to applaude you for an excellent race choice. The scenery was gorgeous along the Mississippi River, the weather was wonderful, and the distance quite manageable. Plus it was perfect timing for a long run warm-up for the St. Cloud Half Marathon next weekend.
Speaking of the St. Cloud Half Marathon, I am very excited to accompany you to that run as well. According to wunderground.com, the weather looks favorable. I hope the course is as great as the Running Opener. I want to wish you the best of luck and I will be there to guide you always.
Your Faithful Follower,
Gertrude Garmin GPS
2 comments:
Creeeeeeeeepy.
What? Hasn't Annie heard of talking GPS devices? She's got some talking parts of her own...
Jill
Post a Comment