
I spent this last weekend with my lil' sis in Superior, Wisconsin. I finally got to see campus. Superior is a small college in the frigid cold Northern Wisconsin area. It is home, according to Britt, 2800 students. While visiting, I got the quick tour campus. I saw Old Main, the Art Center, Student Center, and the new Health and Wellness center.
After a quick tour, Britt and I played some racquetball. I still was able to beat my little sister (I can't let her win yet). After racquetball and ping pong, we went back to her dorm to pack up some items for her house. Britt is slowly moving into her off-campus house. Her and two of her friends are renting a house 2 blocks from campus.
I got the official house tour and then off to the hockey game. Superior's hockey team is quite successful but had a bit of bad luck this weekend. They got beat both Friday and Saturday night. It was fun to watch and we enjoyed watching the mascot wag his stinger!

It was a fun weekend and I am excited to see her house as she gets more items moved in during January. I may have to make another trip when the wind chill is above 0.



1 comment:
A rat, huh? Interesting choice for a mascot. Maybe it will keep the mice away!
Post a Comment