Tuesday, February 5, 2008

CP's Birthday in N-Town

I apologize for the late blog posting but it is difficult to get over my naturally slow state of being.

On Monday, January 28, I met Charlie at my parents' house for a birthday dinner treat. Mom made this amazing chicken dish! It had cranberries, almonds, and this awesome Alfredo sauce. It was fabulous and I would love to try the chicken recipe sometime. It won't ever be as delicious as mom's but I would like to give it a whirl. To top it all off, mom made cheese cake for dessert. Oh so yummy!

After dinner Charlie got to open his birthday gifts. He was surprised to get a handful of books. He skillfully had marked a Barnes and Noble magazine my parents had over Christmas and "accidentally" left it at their house. My mom stumbled upon the marked-up pages and ordered Charlie's pre-selected novels. It was a fun surprise!

We were fortunate to enjoy the evening with Sausage (Josh), Brandon, Trisha, Hunter, and Maddison. Maddison has changed a bit and looks very healthy. She is a more chunky baby now. She enjoyed eyeing Charlie and figuring out what he was all about.

Thanks for the wonderful meal Mom and Dean!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time! Can I get that chicken recipe from you? No chance it'll be as good as Darla's version, but it sounds TASTY!!!

Maddison is just adorable. Glad she's doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Aunch: Get the recipe and send it to Jill ASAP! It sounds great and we happen to have part of a jar of Alfredo in the fridge.

Maddison is a pretty little baby. Did she like Charlie or did he threaten some whoop-ass and scare her?

Anonymous said...

Angie,
Pass the recipe my way, and not just because Larry happens to have bought alfredo sauce! It sounds delicious.

Maddison is a cutie!

Jill