n. a rookie mother engrossed in the lives of sweet twin boys;
enjoying the escape of running.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
COUNTDOWN!
With my last group of kids out the door today - only 8 more days of school (really 7 teaching days since the last day is one super field trip)! I am super excited for summer vacation or as I see it, an annual 10 week retirement.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You're such an optimist, Angie! I love the thought of an annual ten week retirement. Makes summer look even better! I'll be watching your countdown and celebrating with you when you get to the last day!
2 comments:
You're such an optimist, Angie! I love the thought of an annual ten week retirement. Makes summer look even better! I'll be watching your countdown and celebrating with you when you get to the last day!
8 but really 7? But who's counting?! :-)
Post a Comment