- Heart burn is NOT cool!
- YouTube is pretty entertaining.
- Sitting up makes my feet go numb in a short amount of time.
- I am kind of ashamed of the types of shows I watch now. They are lame!
- A walk in this beautiful weather is just taunting me but having a window open is refreshing for now.
- I don't always feel hungry because there is no room for my stomach.
- Charlie is way too nice about my horrendous snoring.
- I hope the snoring goes away once the babies are born.
- I am actually excited to do house work again - laundry, vacuum, dusting, yard work, etc.
- If the babies grow as fast as my fingernails they are going to be 15 pounds a piece!
n. a rookie mother engrossed in the lives of sweet twin boys; enjoying the escape of running.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Thoughtful Thursday
Random thoughts from the week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a couple of random thoughts myself.
1. If, when you are delivering the babies and you feel some pain and Charlie says, "Angie, tough it out. Women have been having babies for thousands of years," kick him where it hurts.
2. 86 degrees is okay when humidity is non-existent.
3. Watching "Grey's Anatomy" is also something to be ashamed of. What a soap opera.
4. It was fun seeing the babies move around yesterday, Angie. I am on the edge of my seat waiting to be a grandma again!
Post a Comment