If you are confused please read the post below for information on the weekly routine (until the babies come at least).
Okay, we will start out with something not too gross.
Okay, we will start out with something not too gross.
Would you rather...
or
2. have the ability to read people's mind?
Make sure you also include why when you leave your answer in the comments section.
Make sure you also include why when you leave your answer in the comments section.
5 comments:
I would rather be able to fly. I think it would be really cool. I also don't really want to know what most people are thinking...
It would be depressing if the breeze between most ears was audible.
I planned to leave a comment that I would rather read minds but after reading the comment of your first husband, I have changed my mind. He's right...so I change my vote. I'm scared of heights but I don't think that bothers birds so maybe I would get over it.
Glad to hear you're doing well and staying sane Angie. Thank God for the internet, huh?
I would rather be able to read people's minds because I'm always wondering what people are thinking. I guess there are some minds that I live without reading...but generally speaking, I'd like it.
I was going to sign on as your first sister-in-law, but that might make your second sister-in-law mad... :)
I'm with Teresa and Charlie. When I was a little kid I read a story about a boy who invented a backpack gizmo that allowed him to fly. I think his name was Ted, although that's beside the point. I used to dream I could fly that way, and I loved it. Heck, I don't want to read my OWN mind, much less know what others are thinking. Here's one for you, Angie:
Would you rather
1. be hauling around twins
or
2. punch your first husband in the gut for saying you're "hauling"?
There are several times where I feel like I am hauling as I struggle to move. So I would have to go with number one.
Post a Comment