n. a rookie mother engrossed in the lives of sweet twin boys; enjoying the escape of running.
Personally I would go with the mullet that the mohawk guy's son has, but seeing as that wasn't an option I would go with the mohawk.
Eeeeew. I can't answer this one.What's with the stripes on the tattoo guy's head?
I'd rather grate my scalp with a cheese grater while chewing on tinfoil.Can anyone name the origin of this delightful set of activities?!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'm creeped out, totally.As for ESPD's question...it sounds familiar, but I can't place it. My scalp is crawling thinking about it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Personally I would go with the mullet that the mohawk guy's son has, but seeing as that wasn't an option I would go with the mohawk.
Eeeeew. I can't answer this one.
What's with the stripes on the tattoo guy's head?
I'd rather grate my scalp with a cheese grater while chewing on tinfoil.
Can anyone name the origin of this delightful set of activities?!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'm creeped out, totally.
As for ESPD's question...it sounds familiar, but I can't place it. My scalp is crawling thinking about it.
Post a Comment