Saturday, September 5, 2009

College Football

Mommy and Daddy have us all dressed up for college football. The season has officially started and Daddy is SUPER excited! We tried to stay up for the Oregon vs Boise State game Thursday night but Mommy came home and put a stop to the late night viewing.


This morning we practiced throwing a football, running down field, catching passes, and of course, our touchdown dance. We practice throwing with both our left and right arms because we aren't sure of our preference yet. After all the practice this morning we had to take a nap. We know the Gophers are playing but we want to be all rested for USC this afternoon. The best part will be snuggling with Daddy and watching football - just have to wait for all those darn first-years get moved in at St. Olaf.

Check out our football gear from Grandpa Dean - Go Warriors!

Love,
Ethan and Owen

We tried to imitate what we would look like on top of a
pile of players after we tackled them.

I like to drool on my opponent after I tackle them into the ground.

I like to tug on their jersey and talk trash after I tackle my opponent.

4 comments:

Gma Jill said...

Yup, they're ready!

Grangpappy said...

Drooling after a tackle is a very effective way to have a runner run away from you. Great football strategy, boys!

espd said...

This is just crazy adorable, Aunchie!

Gma Jill said...

Ethan and Owen,
I talked to GGrandpa Charlie this evening and he thinks you two look just great in your Winona jerseys. He was happy to get pictures from your mommy!