There were actually several people that ran, walked, snow-shoed, and skied the course today. The horse drawn sleigh was there as promised as well. Dean and I stayed inside the Armory as long as possible. We warmed our voices for the start line chorus of Jingle Bells.
By the time we finished the run there were serveral more inches of snow and an increased wind speed. We warmed up with apple cider and rice crispy bars then ventured home. We have spent the rest of the day watching movies, eating, and staying warm inside!


3 comments:
Sweet frosty picture! I miss you guys! I'll save shoveling for you...
You both look snowed out! I looked at pics from last year's run online today, but didn't see any Dahl or Potts types. Did any of you run it last year? I can't recall!
It was a great day to race and a lot of fun. Thanks Ang!
Post a Comment