Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Apology Accepted


Owen received this letter last week from a friend at daycare.  Apparently Owen reacts in a very outward way when things don't go his way or friends are doing things he doesn't appreciate (as we all can attest to this past week at our house, Owen is dramatic and has mood swings like a 15 year old girl).  Well Jack realized he could push Owen's buttons quite easily and get him going late one day at Miss Char's.  I don't know who requested the apology letter but it is something to pull out at high school graduation.  :)


Some fun photos from a difficult Gustavus picture attempt to get all four smiling in the same direction:



2 comments:

Jill said...

I've been waiting to see more of the Potts Quartet pics. We've been there, done that, with Elisabeth and Charlie when Charlie was under a year old. It took a 24-shot roll of film (yes, it was the old days!) to get ONE photo of the two of them that we could use for a Christmas picture. I wish we still had the negatives. I'd like to print all of them and make a flip book out of them!

Jack is very sweet to apologize to Owen. Being a "bigger boy", he is being very responsible! Do you suppose Owen will ever have to write one of those?!

auntie annie said...

Owen the drama queen?! No way!! I can't imagine! How nice of his buddy Jack to write the note of apology. I'm sure Owen appreciated it very much... :) What a cute story!