Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The painting has begun!

The painters arrived today and primed our upstairs. We thought they were coming on Saturday, July 9, but called last night to come today. Charlie and I cleared the remaining boxes late last night. Uffdah!

E and O were excited to meet the painters this morning. They refused to go to Char's until they could go upstairs to say goodbye. The painters loved it. :)




3 comments:

Jill said...

Ethan and Owen seem to know how to become friends with all sorts of handymen and painters! Hope the next coats go on smoothly and the painters finish up tomorrow!

espd said...

Wow - so different! How cute that E & O had to say goodbye to the painters. Maybe they'd have given you a discount if you'd have let them stick around to help out. :-)

Jill said...

After seeing the finished upstairs yesterday, I have to say it looks pretty dang nice and I'm sure the smell of fresh paint will be encourage some potential buyers!