Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Spring Break

I have had the pleasure of enjoying spring break this week. It officially started on April 1 and continues until Easter Sunday. For the past five days I have been busy with many spring break type activities (I wish the weather made it feel like spring break instead of winter break). So in attempt to fill everyone in with my latest life events, here are some pictures which will explain it all.
I am really good at this spring break activity.

I have eaten A LOT! I would highly recommend these chocolate and caramel chex. They are tasty!


I have watched hours of TV.


I have read a few pages here and there as well. Nothing like a good middle school science fiction book over spring break.

Okay, here are some of the more productive activities of my break.Laundry.

Vacuuming.

Disclaimer with poor pictures and photography: I am on spring break - showers are rare, wearing pajamas all day is a must, and combing my hair doesn't really happen. And taking pictures of yourself, by yourself, is very difficult.

1 comment:

Charlie Potts said...

It appears as though you hired a professional photographer to take those photos!