
I had the joy of going to my first dentist appointment in the cities. I have chosen a new dentist, 3rd one in my lifetime, near our house in Richfield. I was originally going to go with the dentist office that is connected to our backyard. After some inquiries with insurance, I found that it would be better/more affordable to go with a dentist office under the preferred network. It turns out the extremely intriguing dental office,
Woodlake Metro Dental, above Houlihan's restaurant on 66th and Lyndale is in my network. This dentist office has huge windows that look out on the streets of 66th and Lyndale. After hours, they put giant stuffed bears in the chairs for drivers to see.

Excited about the view I would get from the dentist chair, I scheduled an appointment for this morning. But to my disappointment, I got the one room with NO windows! They weren't using those window rooms because it was too cold! They had to break out the space heaters to warm each room for the patients. Is it really April?!

The good news is that I have no cavities! Dr. Eugene Gomes was impressed. Check out the pearly whites and new toothbrush to the left. Now I can continue my diet of soda and sour patch kids without worry.
No comments:
Post a Comment