Monday, July 2, 2007

Gustie Camp

Finished with camp (at least for a few weeks)! I worked sessions 2 through 4. It was nice to have Charlie at the last session, especially since it was part of the back-to-back sessions. A suggestion for any camp director, back-to-back sessions should come with complimentary foot and leg massages for each coach or counselor. Needless to say Charlie and I survived (hopefully he survives - I didn't have to go to work the next day).

While we were at camp, we tried out our new camera at Lund Center. Charlie has quite the eye for shots without any sweaty campers to ruin the photos. Actually it was the dance night so the gym was completely empty. We had open gym supervison, as you can see, it wasn't very difficult to supervise.


Oh, lets not forget the pictures of the new football stadium. It is coming along nicely but I guess it should be since football starts in the middle of August. We took these pictures from the top floor of Lund Center.
Go Gusties!

No comments: