The campus is beautiful. I always enjoying visiting even if it is 95 degrees and 80% humidity. We naturally walked toward Cameron Indoor Stadium. Lucky again, we were able to get inside. There was a girls' basketball camp going on and I think we saw some of the current Duke women's players (the ones that don't play very often). I snapped some pictures while daydreaming about the atmosphere during a men's game. Go Blue Devils!
The picture below is one of my favorites from campus. Along several of the light poles they have "We believe in ..." sings. This sign was of course one of my favorites.
2 comments:
Ummm... aren't you supposed to pretend to be a UNC fan given where your brother-in-law and sister-in-law work?! :-0
"We believe in Education"? Should say "...until 5 pm when we switch to beer and naughty behavior". Gotta love those Dukies.
Post a Comment