Here is where I need your help. I went for the "trendy" style (at least in my version of trendy) of glasses. Hopefully this "trendy" style stays for several years. Anyway, I am asking those that feel comfortable and know me best to rate my glasses. Are they keepers? Are they too dark? Are they too "trendy" for me? Don't worry I can take the comments. Here are some scary close-up pictures to help you. Note the change in hair styles - those are my three different looks
(that's all I got). This is what I do when I am home alone - take pictures of myself (so egocentric).


3 comments:
Keep the glasses, Auntie Angie! You look great - and very hip - in them.
I agree with my son. Pretty hip and trendy...even for a teacher!!!
Tanner
Hey Tanner, you'd better be careful what you say about teachers! Angie, hip and trendy looks good on you, with all three of your hairstyles. Did you give your students a chance to vote on the glasses?
You're a hip and trendy self-portrait photographer,too, by the way!
: o )
Jill
Post a Comment