
It is true, I made a delicious breakfast Sunday morning for Charlie and me. It was only fitting after an 18 mile run that ended without Perkins, to bring a little Perkins to us. So I fired up the griddle and cooked a mean breakfast burrito (I guess this is more of a Perkins located south of the border meal). The breakfast burrito contained lightly grilled onions and green peppers, diced tomatoes, deliciously cheesy eggs, and some carefully cut sausage, all wrapped in a warm tortilla. Salsa was optional but we both added a little to top off the meal.
I believe it was a success. We both ate it and felt no ill side-effects. So lets see what I could now add to my menu of meals: breakfast burrito, guacomole, monkey bread, pancakes, frozen pizza, grilled cheese, soup, and cereal. Wow, I have a pretty good list! :)
3 comments:
Angie!
Your South-of-the-Border Perkins-style breakfast burritos sound scrumptious! Does this mean Perkins will start losing money after your long runs??
Love, Jill
A side of monkey bread would've been DELICIOUS!
The burritos were quite delicious.
And what's the talk of "a side of monkey bread"?? RIDICULOUS, I say! Monkey bread is the stuff of FULL MEALS, not side dishes!
Harrumph. (As Dad would say...)
Post a Comment