Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Week of Practice for Summer Break

I am sure several of you are wondering what I have accomplished during spring break. The break got off to a great start with some family time in St. Peter. Elisabeth and Hannah flew in from North Carolina and the Grimmius clan was reunited after a Virginia work trip. The rest of my break continued in Richfield. The details of my week activities will be told through picture-storytelling.










As you can see, without children or a husband during the day, it was an amazingly boring, carefree, dull spring break. Despite this, I found it to be a fabulous break but am excited to get back to school (shhh, don't tell anybody).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a nice week! We enjoyed helping you kick it off! Miss you - E and h

Jill said...

Aunchie,
I just noticed this blog entry today, a week after your practice for summer break ended. The main character on a tv show Larry and I like to watch (called Corner Gas) goes on vacation by sitting out in the yard pretending to be in Hawaii. When anyone comes by to talk to him, he responds verbally, but as if he's writing a postcard to the person. I suggest that kind of trip as an addition to your already full agenda for breaks!
: o )