Friday, November 28, 2008

Britt is Back!

Thanksgiving was a great day with family and food! But one of the best parts of the day was Britt's arrival from Costa Rica!

It was great to see her. She looks great - all tan and Spanish looking. :) She was her usual self last night - cracking jokes and super smiley. She has many stories and photos to share. We caught some brief stories about her travel day and I have heard some of her other stories via email but I am looking forward to some time to hear more from her in person. She is working on getting her pictures on her computer. It shouldn't take long with over 400 photos!

Tomorrow we are all venturing to the Metrodome to watch Josh and his fellow Raiders take on Mankato West in a football battle. Britt is excited to be a part of it and Alex will still be home for break. I am very excited to have the WHOLE family (kind of - Brandon and Trisha won't be there) together to watch some football! It has been awhile since we have all been together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh must have had the biggest cheering section at the Dome! I'm sorry the Raiders didn't win. I listened to part of the game on the radio and when I left off, Northfield hadn't scored yet. Great that they DID score in the Dome! Hey--no pictures of your Central American-looking sister?? Hope you all had a great time together.
--Jill