
I have officially reached the tipping point - I now point toward Mankato Tent and Awning. I am beginning to run out of maternity tops as they can no longer cover the bottom half of my stomach. I tried to get a picture of this but it just didn't give the full effect.
According to a book I am reading, "you will soon need to invest in plus size maternity clothing." I really didn't think it would happen. But Charlie and I have planned a trip to St. Peter this weekend so perhaps we can go "clothes" shopping and pick up a tent along the way.
Despite the rapid growth of babies and belly, I have officially only hit one student on the back of the head at school (with my stomach). No one was injured and everyone walked away from the scene. The students have learned quickly that I have no control over my stomach, I take up more space than appears possible, and I no longer make sudden, fast movements.
Charlie is able to quickly react to the stomach if it is nearing "kabonk" range. He is stealthy with all the running he is still doing (getting in the miles before life becomes hectic).
5 comments:
That is one beautiful belly! Aren't you glad you only have one belly for the two babies, though? Two bellies would look funny...
What a whopper of a belly! I doubt that you'll find little flower patterns on white and pink canvas down at Mankato Tent and Awning. They do have nice canvas sport coats, though. Been going there for years.
Angie,
I'm sure you are feeling like you need a tent but that is a pretty pregnant tummy! Are you guys making the trek to GAC for the games Saturday?? Would love to se you!
Molly
Holy cow, Aunchie! That is one spectcular belly. Keep up the good work, and don't worry... you'll look gorgeous in that green army tent color. :-)
Your sisters-in-law are mean, Angie! The two Zigs look like they are in great shape and so do you!
As for that cake...what's going on in the Gustavus caf these days??
Post a Comment