Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Would You Rather Wednesday

Several options to choose from - choose one to answer or answer them all.

Would you rather have sand in your shorts OR water in your ear?

Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind OR never speak again?

Would you rather know it all OR have it all?

I think this one is tough: Would you rather forget who you were OR who everyone else was?

3 comments:

apg said...

Wait a minute...how did you post this message at 2pm while at the same time bringing two beautiful babies into this world?!

Angie said...

The hospital has wireless and I am a good multi-tasker. The computer had to be sterilized though.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie!
So I stalked you through Molly Pederson Thomas (she told me about your blog and that you were having twins!) It looks like I found you just in time! Congratulations on two boys!!! We should catch up sometime soon when things slow down for you!

Kelsey Okey