Friday, July 10, 2009

Shrimpy No More

Ethan and Owen had their two month check up on Tuesday. I think I was most excited to see how much they had grown since their appointments after their stay in the hospital. I wasn't look forward to the vaccinations and neither were E and O. Both boys were champs at the clinic and Grandma Jill helped a lot to make the trip even smoother (thank you!!).

Here are Ethan's stats from the visit:

Weight - 11 pounds 2 ounces (birth weight 5 pounds 14 ounces)
Length- 23.3 inches (birth length 19.5 inches)
Head circumference - 15.5 inches (birth h.c. = tiny)

And Owen's stats:

Weight - 11 pounds 4 ounces (birth weight 6 pounds 1 ounce)
Length - 23 inches (birth length 19.25 inches)
Head circumference - 16 inches (birth h.c. = tiny)

Crazy how just 2 months earlier they looked like this...



And now...




Oh, check out the sweet bandaids too - Scooby Do and Transformers. Owen and Ethan both got one of each. The nurse had to keep it fair. :)

1 comment:

Gms Jill said...

It was my pleasure to go along to see E and O get checked out. I wasn't happy that they had to have shots, either, but they certainly recovered quickly. Healthy, happy babies!