Spring break is sadly over as I write this but I am thankful to have had the break. It was a great week spent most importantly with Ethan and Owen. We had a blast doing many things like climbing under exersaucers to sneak behind the couch, pushing over the little basketball hoop to get at cords, drinking from big boy cups, ...
n. a rookie mother engrossed in the lives of sweet twin boys; enjoying the escape of running.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Spring Break
It has been awhile since I have visited the blog world. I am a bit rusty but here it goes.
Spring break is sadly over as I write this but I am thankful to have had the break. It was a great week spent most importantly with Ethan and Owen. We had a blast doing many things like climbing under exersaucers to sneak behind the couch, pushing over the little basketball hoop to get at cords, drinking from big boy cups, ...

baking cookies, wrestling, reading books, brushing teeth, ...

going for walks and runs (and sleeping), ...


and just hanging out with no agenda.
Spring break is sadly over as I write this but I am thankful to have had the break. It was a great week spent most importantly with Ethan and Owen. We had a blast doing many things like climbing under exersaucers to sneak behind the couch, pushing over the little basketball hoop to get at cords, drinking from big boy cups, ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Spectacular photos, Aunchie. Glad you had such a fun week! I hope the transition back to school isn't too painful. We miss you guys!
Ditto from Gma Jill! It was fun to see you all yesterday and to share Easter with GGpa CReps!
Angie Peterson! I have no idea how I came across your blog but I was happy to see it. It has been a long time. Your boys are darling, I had heard you had twins. I hope all is well with you and your family. Take care!
Post a Comment