Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Challenge

In an attempt to stay busy at work for the next twelve days but more importantly document the crazy things two toddler boys say or do each day, I am going to try to blog (mini posts or pictures) every day for the summer (well, lets try June and see how I do).  I can't claim this as an original idea as Grandpa Dean did this last summer.  It was fun to look at his blog each day to see what photo or comment he had about his day adventures.

So here goes June 1...
Snuggles and cartoons with Daddy.
 Goofy photos of the boys enjoying their snacks yesterday afternoon:




 

3 comments:

Jill said...

If you need encouragement, I'll be your cheerleader! Great start showing Charlie watching cartoons while the boys wait for breakfast. Ha ha!

Unknown said...

This will be fun to watch throughout the summer.

Jill said...

HEY! It's Day 2 and I don't see a post yet for today!!!