Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Alex Rider Rocks!










I recently finished reading the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. The books include: Stormbreaker, Point Blank, Skeleton Key, Eagle Strike, Scorpia, and Ark Angel. I would highly recommend these books to middle school students as well as teachers, like me, who enjoy reading adolescent novels.

The books are action packed as teenage spy, Alex Rider, continues to save the world. The books show the struggle of a teenager who would like to be a normal teenager but due to his natural spy abilities is unable to be so "normal."

There is a new "villian" in each book as well as a new adventure. Anthony Horowitz is excellent at keeping the reader on the edge of their seat. As a reader, you think you can figure out what is going to happen, and suddenly something unexpected occurs. These books are a must read!

(The last book in the series, Ark Angel, is not shown in the picture.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are there any pictures in the books????
Just curious....
If so, then I know they're probably at my reading level. :)