Over the past weekend, the "Chapel Hill Gang" ventured out for a walk around the mall that houses Southern Seasons (sorry I don't know the official mall name). Wait, I did an internet search, is it The University Mall?
While at the mall, we went to Southern Seasons. We also ventured into a store recommended by Tanner, "Cameron's." Although the items are expensive, they have items you have never seen anywhere else. We also experienced shopping Rose's style. The best store of all was definitely the toy store. We all had way too much fun with their crazy hats and a camera. See the evidence below:

Pretty in pink, just like Hannah (quietly sleeping in the shoulder sling).

Two crazy bugs.

Annie, I think this picture can and should be used as a friendly reminder for any future helmet jokes.
4 comments:
Wow, that guy in the helmet sure looks the intelligent one in the family!
I think the Bug Girls are far more intelligent looking than Helmet Boy!
Oh good grief! Who let Evan dress up like a princess??????????
Aunchie- Tell Charlie to give Annie her helmet back! :-0
Post a Comment