I have saved the best for last. Now that I have blogged about Duke and shopping, I can get to the good stuff - Hannah!
Charlie and I had a blast! She is an amazing little girl - so cute and cuddly. I could just hold her and watch her all day long. I love her little pouty lip, her big smile and the way her tiny belly expands after eating. I am glad to have to wait only a couple of weeks to see her as well as E and E again!
Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the trip and I will let Charlie have a chance to blog too.




3 comments:
Auntie Aunchie,
Your and Charlie make a perfect aunt and uncle duo. Look at CP make that baby fly!
Hannah misses you guys! And so do we!
So did you tell Ms. Banannah to practice her inside game and head to GAC for D3 college ball? She may be too short to play much in the paint, so you have to teach her accuracy.
Post a Comment